This app packages Phabricator
Phabricator, an open source, software development platform
Phabricator includes applications for:
- reviewing code before it hits master;
- auditing code after it hits master;
- hosting Git/Hg/SVN repositories;
- tracking bugs or "features";
- counting down to HL3;
- expounding liberal tomes of text;
- nit picking pixels with designers;
- "project" "manage" "ment";
- hiding stuff from coworkers; and
- also other random things, like
- memes, badges, and tokens.
Phabricator applications are serious, heavy-duty tools that scale to organizations with thousands of employees.
- Infrastructure is serious, scalable and secure.
- Performance is a priority.
- Even has a serious business mode, for the most serious businesses.
- See how Phabricator compares to other serious businesses.